Name:

There is too much to say about me to even consider putting it down here. You can always leave a comment though, or an email adress... Promise to get back to you ;)

Monday, July 10, 2006

A general introduction to me

Some general info on me: I am 22 at the moment having been born on the 13th of January 1984. I have spend over a year abroad in various countries around the world. I have some education though perhaps not as much as my parents would like. I am Dutch having been born in a small town you have never heard of. At the moment I live somewhere with a cute guy who isn't mine near Amsterdam.

Most people consider me to be a very polite person right up unto the point where I start liking them. Because although you can be rude to your friends all you want you have to be polite to your enemies, right? I am sarcastic, cynical and do tend to favour dark humour, but most seem to appreciate it.

My biggest hobby is fantasy, in all ways, shapes and sizes... I read a lot of Feist, Pratchett and McCaffrey. I play Dungeons and Dragons, online MUD's and CD-ROM dungeon games ala Baldurs Gate. Even in movies I tend to favour fantasy although I have quite a diversified taste including manga's, comedy and romantic movies beside the fantasy.

My pet peeve would have to be dumb people or uninterested people. The kind that "doesn't want you to explain something because they don't care about that crap." Hence they'll never learn anything and continue to annoy with me with their misplaced sence of belonging.

I love.... hmmm hard one. I think the thing I love most is the pleasure little things can give me. How I can step outside and feel the rain on my face. How a song can hit a certain note and make my spine tingle. How someone can hug me and make me feel the warmth of their skin. A million things that I love, lights in the water, winter, rain the beach and a million more and all can out of nowhere make me sit and admire life... and that I love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Turkish.
my first language is Turkish
second is English. But I dont use it as good as you do.
sorry
bye

2/01/2007 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home