Name:

There is too much to say about me to even consider putting it down here. You can always leave a comment though, or an email adress... Promise to get back to you ;)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Trolls and Flamers

Ever instantly disliked someone?Sometimes you walk into a room, a pool hall, a dinner party and you look upon the masses and instantly, within about .5 seconds I would say you single someone out and you hate them. Now back in the days this did not have to be a problem...the world was big enough and there was no reason at all at why you had to deal with them too much. You talk some trash, perhaps challenge to a dual and you're done. No more pain.

Now they tell me the world and indeed the universe is expanding all the time, we discover new lands and colonize more places; we spread out more and live life without the tiresome social obligations we used to have. If all of this is true, then I ask you, how come I run into the fuckwits more and more frequently?

This being my first public blog I have no experience with idiots here yet, though I expect there will be some before too long. However, as soon as I set foot on the digital highway some skunkgoring bitch tries to cut me off while reaching in the glove box for their handgun álá the famous Offspring song. Now I am not one for patience much anyway, and you all know I can't abide idiots, but honestly, am I asking that much? To live a life free of the oppressing weight of the soulless, brainless zombie masses of the world? But I have gotten used to it mostly, but ever so often will get under your skin again, this time it was a sad, sad man we'll call T2.

My surfing paterns as random as ever I was led around and eventually found myself looking at a Dutch site set-up by T2. Now T2 felt his phone company had not treated him nice. I felt an instant pang of sympathy, after all, global corporations are the devil and we all know it. Basically he took he a deal he already reckoned to be “…too good to be true…” now as soon as I see that line I figure, it probably is. T2 however guarded with the optimism one can only garner from not having any life experience decided it was the deal for him and quickly signed up. Worked fine for a couple of days no sweat… broke down and needed help. The mechanic had a tight schedule and was unable to come straight away and customer service was unable to help him though they tried via phone mail and a step by step guide including pictures. T2 at this point dropped in my regards as he instantly began whining and bitching about them obviously not wanting to help and how he send a letter then and there that they either fix it in 3 weeks or he’d be gone. Well that’s his right I thought, go for it. Not being satisfied at it all however he decided to go to the head office personally to whine more. And again, all the more power to him I thought, of course it’s something only an absolute bastard would do who has proven himself incapable of dealing with people on all levels and is therefore forced to get in their face, but still…go. A service employee showed up to help him whom he quickly continues to insult, threaten and annoy not helping his case in the slightest as you might imagine. Unfortunately he caught the name of this employee and holding true like a rat to a turd he clung to it remembering it for what I guess will be years to come.

Now this is where he truly turns vile. He proceeded to mail the company –and- employee threatening both by telling them he was going to launch a website about them. The company didn’t respond but the employee told him in no uncertain terms he would prefer it if his name was not published by T2. Understandable right? No one wants to be talked about on the internet by someone who would lose a quick wit contest to a potted plant. Now this employee was far more polite then I ever could be in such a situation but T2 was not impressed. He slandered the employee referring to him as an antisocial, someone not worth the violence you want to inflict on him, unhelpful and in short a bastard.

I was shocked at reading this, surely the halfwit must realise he is squandering the sympathy many held for him by targeting a simple worker who like the rest of us simply did his job and no more, rag on the fat cats, don’t bitch about the workers, that’s low, especially if you go and blame them for all your mistakes. T2 could have said no to the deal, fixed it himself, display social skills to the service representatives… a number of things. But failing to jump each hurdle he failed to even crawl even but dug like the dog he is to reach a new low and slandering others for his own shortcomings.

I am not saying they treated him right, or that he was at fault in all things, but targeting a helpless victim and crucifying him online is a sad, sad thing to do, especially for someone who is too big a coward to post his own name and hides behind an alias, basking in the posts of other small minded people like him.

But enough about him.

Can’t believe I wasted an entire perfectly good post on a scumbag like that, ah well, worse things have happened I am sure.

Cheers all…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home